Check in & out timings
- Regular check in time is 3 PM and check out time is 10 AM
- Early check in or late check out requests are subject to preapproval and property availability. Please email us in advance to request an early check in or late check out.
- The property should be promptly vacated at the agreed check out time. Any delay in checking out that is not authorized will incur extra charge.
Services and facilities
- All our properties are booked as fully furnished, equipped with the standard appliances, linen, bath and kitchen products and utilities.
- The guest will be granted access to facilities within the property and in the building where applicable property such as swimming pools and fitness center gym if they fall within the common area facilities and not considered private facilities with a separate membership. For some properties, access to facilities is offered at an offsite building or club and not inside the building itself due to certain restrictions imposed by some buildings in Dubai that restrict the utilization of some facilities from short term tenants.
- Water & electricity consumption is included in all our properties. Excessive consumption as defined by DEWA in the monthly water and electricity bills will be charged separately.
- All our properties include free high-speed Internet, basic TV programs and telephone. Any extra charges on TV (on-demand programs) or telephone (local and international calls) will be charged and deducted from security deposit.
- A basic supply of bed linen, bath towels, toiletries and toilet tissues are provided in each property upon arrival of the Guest and are not changed during the stay, unless ordered to do so at extra charge.
- A cleaning fee collected with the rental payment constitutes 3 hours of cleaning service after the tenant’s departure. One complementary cleaning is offered every 5 continuous nights stay. Tenant may request extra cleaning service at the following rate and packages Regular cleaning, which include a linen-towel replacement, bed sheets setup, apartment cleaning, replenishment of toilet amenities.
|Service Type||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom||4 Bedroom||Penthouse|
|Cleaning fee daily||AED 100/-||AED 200/-||AED 250/-||AED 300/-||AED 450/-|
Refreshment cleaning, which include only bed remaking, bathroom cleaning, dish washing, vacuum, empty of garbage bins and arrangements. Available service for Daily or weekly (7 times per week).
|Service Type||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom||4 Bedroom||Penthouse|
|Refreshment/day||AED 50/||AED 90/-||AED 100/-||AED 140/-||AED 150/-|
|Refreshment/week||AED 90/-||AED 185/-||AED 210/-||AED 230/-||AED 350/-|
2. Upon check-out Guest should remove all unused foods from refrigerators.
Refundable security deposit
- A refundable security deposit of AED 2000 for 1,2 and 3 bedroom homes & AED 10,000 for Duplexes and Penthouses will be held by the Company as an insurance against any damage or misuse of the property or for covering any incidental utilization of facilities/phones/paid TV charges, replacement of broken items or additional cleaning in addition to the rent. The full amount of this deposit will be refunded after going through the final handover inspection. The Security deposit for monthly and yearly bookings is considered separately and will be advised by your Next Chapter agent. The security deposit for Monthly stays and above is charged at AED 5000 – 8000 depending on duration of stay and location of the holiday home.
- If the guest is eligible for a refund then the refund transaction will be made within a week form the refund approval date.
- Refunds will be made to the same payment method and could take up to 14 working days to process through the sending and receiving banks.
Code of conduct and behavior
- Guests are requested to follow civilized behaviors while staying at one of our properties and expected to be considerate to their neighbors and not cause any inconvenience such as extremely loud noise or music which are prohibited by law and by property community rules.
- Parties with loud music and noise are not permitted and could result in the eviction of the guests from the properties and the withholding of the pre-paid sum of money as penalty of breaking community rules.
- Guests have the right to receive outside guests in their properties for a few hours where these guests are expected to follow the code of conduct and civilized behavior as per the community rules. Certain communities do not allow un-registered guests to be admitted. Registration will be mandatory and subject to approval.
- The maximum number of overnight guests for this property is limited and indicated on the first page of this Agreement. Maximum occupancy for this property shall not exceed the limit at any time. If Guest exceeds the maximum occupancy, Guest and any and all of their visitors are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture of their security deposit and rental payment.
- Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
Pets and smoking
- All our properties do not allow pets and are classified as non smoking. Unauthorized smoking inside the properties or having pets (unless a permission is granted) will lead to an additional cleaning charge of AED 2,000 (UAE dirhams two thousand) per stay in addition to any damage charges caused by the guest during the stay.
Payment tariffs and fees
- All payments for the full rental period should be paid well in advance before Guests move-in to the unit.
- All fees, percentage charge on a certain amount or any other tariff on a payment made to Manager from the card provider, bank or any other financial institute should be paid by one of Guests staying in the property. A third-party payment authorization needs to be obtained in advance for any third party payments.
- Dubai Tourism fees as per the Dubai Tourism & marketing authority are applicable and paid by guest and is highlighted on page 1 of this agreement. This fee is limited to the first 30 nights of your stay.
- All fees and charges as per Agreement are inclusive of VAT and other taxes unless advised otherwise.
Paid bookings, cancellations & No Show
- if you wish to cancel your paid booking, you should inform us by email or by calling our call center +971 52 374 2944 from outside the UAE.
- Cancellation fee (of the full amount paid) is applicable for all cancellations 7 Days from check in date. Any paid amounts including advance deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancelling a contract/reservation 7 days or less before the check in date.
Changes in the booking dates
- Guest can change booking dates by notifying us by phone or email, dates and properties are subject to availability. In case of an extending monthly rent, to confirm 10 days prior contract end date, payment to be collected 48 hours prior contract end date. In case of yearly rent, 2 months advance notice required and 2 months penalty applied.
- Flexible penalty-free changing days prior to 7 days of arrival for daily rent, cancellation policy applied.
- Extending dates are subject to availability and rate difference, if any.
- If the guest wishes to extend their stay and the dates are available, they can request an extension by email.
Assigned property change
- If the guest wishes to change a booked property, they can do so by sending us an email
- If the requested property is available, an amendment will be offered which will include a property reassignment fee of 200 AED.
- The guest will be requested to pay any difference in the price between the originally assigned and the newly assigned properties.
- Refunds for the difference in price between the two properties will only be offered if the request is made 30 days or more prior to the date of check in.
Lost and found
- If the guest leaves any personal belongings in the property, they are requested to immediately contact us. If the items left behind or lost can be located, we will coordinate with the guest for the best way to deliver the items. Courier charges if applicable will be charged to the guest.
- The property the Guest is renting is assigned to them for habitation only.
- Any other suspicious activities including but not limited to subleasing or the attempt to sublease the property will be reported to the authorities and police. Such activity will lead to the immediate termination of the contract with no refunds of paid dues.
- The Manager takes no liability or responsibility of any illegal activity performed by the guest or any activity other than what the property was intended for.
Lost keys and access cards
- The following fees are applicable in case of losing the property key or access cards.
- If the guest needs assistance with visa permit, airport pick up /drop off, health insurance, transportation, city guide etc. they can request these services through the assigned guest relations manager. The Manager will process the request and send the guest the prices of the services accordingly
- In case of any emergency including fire, security issues, health related issues, the guest is required to carefully read the emergency numbers located at the entrance of each if our properties.
No liability Undertaking
- Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner and Manager for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
- Guests are required to be cautious around sharp items, electricity, fixtures, balconies and any other item that may cause an injury if handled wrongly.
- Guests with kids are requested to closely watch their kids at all times while occupying our properties.
- No liability will be passed on to the Manager or Property Owner in the event of injury to personnel due to negligence.
- It is the Guest’s responsibility to watch out for themselves and the people accompanying or visiting them while staying in our properties.